Finance - Comptabilité - Audit
Senior Financial Accountant (H/F)Salarié CDI
An excellent opportunity to join a highly progressive and International Company based in Monaco.
We are looking for a capable International Tax Accountant to support our client, to drive his ambitious business targets through ensuring their operations are fully compliant and taxation issues are proactively managed.
The position involves the preparation of complete company accounts, corporation tax returns, personal tax returns, and management accounts.
- Support Regulatory reporting.
- Statutory reporting and financial statement production.
- Balance sheet-reviews and reconciliation.
- Co-ordinate with external advisors.
- Cash-flow forecasting.
- Reconciling all relevant Corporate Balance sheet accounts including investment accounts, intercompany billable accounts, and intercompany loan accounts.
- Reviewing and reporting consolidated financial results of all international entities on a monthly basis.
- Master’s degree in Taxation or Diploma in Accounting (Diploma of Accounting and Finance).
- Experience training and developing interns/tax staff.
- Previous CPA firm or multi-national corporation experience.
- CorpTax Expérience.
You must be flexible and adaptable along with the ability to pick up new processes and procedures very quickly. Ideally, you have a strong experience of financial accounting (audit-trained).
You have already worked in an French Firm and you are able to manage international accounting (US GAAP to the Local GAAP).
You also have a solid verbal and written communication skills, and you are able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and external contacts.
Contract : Full-time / Permanent Contract.
Languages : Fluent English/French.
Location : Monaco / ASAP.
Salary range : Attractive salary regarding the experience, negotiable.
Reference : V0122P4
Partner Strategy RH
Talaria Business Center
7 rue de l’industrie